WAAC is accepting applicants for veterinary jobs at our Houston animal clinic!
WAAC is accepting applicants for veterinary jobs at our privately-owned Houston animal clinic!
Immediate openings available in a 10 doctor, small-animal practice located in an affluent neighborhood near downtown Houston.
Why Work at WAAC
Click here to learn more about our practice and why we think it’s such a great place to work!
Click here to learn specific details (requirements, benefits, etc.) about veterinary jobs at WAAC.
Why work at WAAC?
We think working here is pretty great – we practice high-quality medicine and have compliant clients. Here are just a few other reasons to join our team:
We pride ourselves on our well-educated staff and are the perfect place for someone looking for mentorship in their career!
We are proud to be female-operated by a Houston local & Aggie Alum! Our team is deeply embedded in the local community.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, consistent, four-day/week work schedule and 14 pick-your-own Saturdays with no after hours or emergency calls (Veterinarians only).
Our doctor/staff ratio is 1:4, providing for a balanced team that does not feel overworked or undervalued.
10+ Year Retention
Let our 10+ year average employee retention speak for itself! Veterinary professionals love working at WAAC.
Learn New Skills
We were the first Fear Free Certified Clinic in Texas and are certified Feline Friendly! We have a large budget for peanut butter and squeeze cheese!
Looking for more?
Current Openings for Veterinary Jobs in Houston
- 1:4 doctor/staff ratio
- Flexible Schedule
- Schedule is made 1 year in advance, you pick your weekends
- Assigned a doctor partner to share cases with
- 30 minute & 60 minute appointments
- No surgeries on Saturdays
- After-hours/weekend treatments are at your discretion
- Weekly rotating schedule of appointments, walk-ins, drop-offs, and surgery
Care Team Positions
We are also accepting applications for Veterinary Technicians, Kennel Technicians, and Customer Service Specialists with experience.
- Full-time & part-time positions available
- Work with a highly-educated team that you can learn from every day
- High-tech practice with many online tools to make your job easier